The lowest capital and operating costs than any other process vacuum source.
- Reliable – No moving parts
- No operator oversight
- Quiet and compact
- Low initial and ownership costs
- Long service life – Low maintenance
- Spare Parts – Readily available
- Fast delivery
A Simple Design With Complex Applications
JET-VAC® Technologies ejectors can be used to generate vacuum for evaporation, stripping, distillation, evacuating, drying and degassing processes. Their simple design and construction offers significant advantages over other vacuum sources.
- Flexible design capabilities
- Only needs process, utility & structural connections
- Low Maintenance
- No lubricating oil
- Capable of both single and multi-stage ejector systems designs
- Component or skid systems
- Interchangeable components in corrosive-resistant materials
- Interchangeable* Materials of Construction (M.O.C.) (*except graphite-lined ejectors)
A Hybrid System employs a combination of steam jet ejectors, intercondensers and a liquid ring vacuum pump, to achieve the required vacuum level. The liquid ring pump serves as the final stage(s) in a multi-stage system. The benefits of this type of vacuum system are reduced steam consumption, a small compact modular package, and low level (on grade) installation.
While total steam consumption is reduced, the liquid ring vacuum pump requires electricity and a small amount of cooling water.
- Freedom of location
- Compact, modular design
- Reduced steam consumption
- Low vacuum levels available
- Generates greater vacuum
- On-grade installation
- Process Water Deaeration